Welcome to the HealthPartners Occupational Medicine Residency Program!
- The Occupational Medicine Residency Program is based at the HealthPartners clinic in St. Paul, MN, and remains a core program of the MCOHS which is an Educational and Research Center (ERC) sponsored by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH).
- The program has been in existence since 1977 when the MCOHS was formed as a consortium of the St. Paul Ramsey Medical Center (now HealthPartners – Regions Hospital) and the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- Program duration is 24 months
- The Occupational Medicine Residency is sponsored by the HealthPartners Institute. The Institute’s Office of Health Professional Education administers ACGME Institution accreditation and serves as a resource for residency programs.
- Accredited by the ACGME and most recently reaccredited from March 2013 until 2023.
- MPH in Environmental Health via the University of Minnesota School of Public Health.
- U of M ranked #8 in the U.S. News Best Grad Schools in 2015
- Completion of the residency program leads to board eligibility in Occupational Medicine through the American Board of Preventive Medicine