HealthPartners Occupational Medicine Residency Program Manual 2020-2021
How to Apply
HealthPartners Occupational Medicine Residency Program participates in the ERAS Match program.
- Successfully completed at least one year in an ACGME-approved training program (e.g. transitional, internship year, or previous residency).
- Eligible for unrestricted licensure by the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice which includes successful completion of USMLE/COMLEX Steps I, II, and III within three attempts.
- USMLE/COMLEX Step III must be passed within 5 years of Step II.
- Foreign medical graduates must have current ECFMG certification.
- U.S. Citizen or legally authorized to work in the United States.
- Interviews are scheduled after all application material has been submitted.
- The interview day includes interviews with faculty, attendance at residency didactics, a tour of the HealthPartners Clinic, and an informal lunch with current residents.
The decision date for all occupational medicine residency programs typically occurs in mid-December.